Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Seeking Sponsorship…

As you guys might be aware, I am planning to take part in the Athens Marathon happening on Oct 31st 2010. I am looking out for any kind of sponsorship deal that would assist me in travelling to Greece and take part in the historic event.


Please let me know if you or anyone whom you might know be interested in sponsoring my participation in this event.


Your contact can be anyone from the print media or online papers/magazines/websites. Preferably from marketing otherwise anyone in that area is fine. I am ready to meet/talk to him/her. Also contacts in sports apparels / energy drink manufactures / Pepsi / Coke / Telecom companies like Vodafone / NGOs will also be very helpful.

Do let me know if you know someone.


You can reach me at:

Email: dilipadiga82@gmail.com

ph: +91-9845254694

Thanks for your time!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have sent you a mail on this. Please check

dilip said...

@Ano:
Thanks! Have replied..:)