Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Thanks!


Heartfelt thanks to all for the overwhelming response and support to my Athens post. I am truly touched and honored. From people who wished me to people who actually made contributions to the sponsorship I am truly grateful. Special thanks to the two people who contributed 100 Euros and 80 Euros each as sponsorship amount. The amount represents much more than just money to me. It’s a kind of encouragement that makes the entire experience even more memorable.


The idea is to get some sponsorships from the corporates too – hope to start from the company that I work for and then maybe move on to Sports apparel manufacturers or Mobile service providers. Or maybe even write articles in magazines about our experiences, in exchange for sponsorships. Any help in terms of ideas or contacts from any of you guys would be appreciated. Hopefully, this experience of getting sponsorships would be as good as the Athens marathon itself (I have no doubts about how good the marathon would be..:)). Will keep you all updated on my progress!!


2 comments:

Divya A L said...

ohhhh soooopppeerrr!! You sound likea typical marketing guy ;)
"Or maybe even write articles in magazines about our experiences, in exchange for sponsorships" I will try talking to my Sr about this :)

dilip said...

@Divya:
Will take that as a compliment..:)
Looking fwd to hearing from you or your Sr..:)