Sunday, July 20, 2008

Wowwaaa!!!

What a beauty!!!…I stand outside in the balcony of my house admiring the beauty of it all…I have no words to express, but still I try…The sheer pleasure of watching it among the canopy of trees in the background, is something beyond imagination…The cold wind blowing against your face, the sight of it all makes me feel I am in the middle of some forest with nothing but trees and fresh water around…I watch to my hearts content…



PS: Its raining heavily in Bangalore after a looong time..:) A heavenly sight!!!

5 comments:

rash said...

I agree. It rains nowhere like it rains in Bangalore.

Pratibha said...

Yo even i like the rains in bangalore and the awesome weather during the rains, but the traffic jams that follow are a nightmare...

dilip said...

@rash:
I concur..:)

@pratibha:
Yaa...Thats the prolem about B'ore...:(
Anything good, the traffic comes in-between..:)

Anonymous said...

Keen to see the balcony and the scene from there. :-)

dilip said...

@Sagar:
Very keen to have you and your family here...:-)